So, today is my final day of vacation. This week went by fast. I did accomplish a lot of things on my list for this past week, the major thing being my holiday cards. They are all mailed out as of Thursday. I also finally got my scrapbooking room organized along with my scrapbooks. I’m looking forward to finally getting my mojo back so I can start scrapbooking again.
Here is just a list of some of my goals for the up coming year:
1) Disney albums from 2005 & 2006
2) All the mini album projects that I already put together and just need to add pictures
3) Wilcox & Eclipse volleyball albums
Next weekend is my first open gym for boys along with my first practice for my club team. I need to get myself ready for this club season. I’m hoping if I do some research ahead of time, I can be better prepared to get my girls ready.
Today was a very relaxing day for both me and Gary. Sunday is all about football for Gary. As for me, I baked cookies just so I could free up some space in my freezer. I did play walleyball this morning so at least I got some what of exercise in.
So, here’s to another relaxing week at home.
I’ve been trying to update my new website vbscrapper.com, but it’s alot harder to do updates, so I’m going to see about just updating this site instead. We’ll see how long this lasts.
So, updates so far for this year:
1) I’m still coaching girl’s volleyball at Wilcox. I also coached boy’s for the first time this year. Boys are definitely easier than girls. They don’t cry when you yell at them.
2) During the boy’s season, I also coached a club volleyball team with Eclipse Volleyball Club. This was my first time coaching my niece. It was a little challenging at times trying to balance everything, but it worked.
3) I recently got promoted at Stanford to Finance and Operations Manager. This really is my dream job as long as I can actually do this job instead of the numerous other ones. I have one more position to fill before I can actually return to doing just my job. I’m looking forward to it.
4) I joined Weight Watchers again. I’m still down from my highest weight of 181 2 years ago. My goal now is to get down to 150. So we’ll see what happens. I am really movtivated now because of Gary. For the past 3 months, he lost 40 pounds. He works out faithfully daily and watches what he eats. He looks really good now. By losing this weight, I believe he’s feeling better about himself as well.
5) I finally finished our wedding scrapbook album.
6) I participated in my first holiday festival for “Pomroy’s Homemade Cards”. I had to create different types of holiday cards which I sold for $2.00 each. Once everything was done, I made about $210. Not bad for my first year.
7) I took off the entire week of Thanksgiving to work on holiday cards. On Monday, I worked 13 hours straight to get the family cards done. I got to mail them out on time so people will receive them the weekend after Thanksgiving. This was a great accomplishment for me.
Goals for 2008
1) I want to get down to 150.
2) I want to get my scrapbooking goals recorded properly. This will allow me the opportunity to do pages without having to think too much on what I should do.
3) I want to work on spending more quality time with Gary especially doing my crazy volleyball season.
4) I want to get a handle on my position at Stanford. By handle, I mean, I want to be able to do my job without having to ask for assistance on the day to day activities. I basically want to become a master of my job.
5) I want to get my Disney albums done. This includes our trip from 2005 & 2006. If I use sketches, this should make this process faster and easier to do.
6) I want to use up my scrapbooking supplies without having to purchase anything new except adhesives and cardstock. This will allow me to save a lot of money.
7) I want to keep an journal on-line to allow me to record what happens during my year. Either this website or vbscrapper.com.
Let’s see how well we finish 2007.